Running for Brews – Cheaper Than Therapy Who ever said that you can’t mix fun (running) with pleasure (good beer)…no one! Running For Brews is for all of those who enjoy getting out and breaking a sweat amongst the company of other fellow runners and then topping it off with an awesome craft brew and some great conversation.
All levels of runners, joggers, walkers, and drinkers are welcome! Just meet us at El Thrifty!
How far is the run? We run a pre-planned 5k (3-mile) route, but you are welcome to run/jog/walk more or less!
For more information, visit our Meetup Page! https://www.meetup.com/Running-for-Brews-Greenville-5k-Beer-Running-Club/
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports 3,450 new Covid-19 Cases Sunday
- Scheduling second COVID-19 shot proving to be frustrating process in South Carolina
- Man driving Rolls Royce fatally shot in Atlanta
- Man killed by machine at work, coroner says
- Son of Texas man charged in Capitol riot talks about why he contacted FBI about his father
- More than a dozen apartments damaged in morning fire
- Mom urges others to take COVID-19 seriously after son suffers life-threatening complication
- American Red Cross helping multiple families after apartment fire in Greenville
- SC House has Santee Cooper; Senate has abortion on calendars
- Washington state cop reportedly runs over pedestrian at street race