Running for Brews – Cheaper Than Therapy Who ever said that you can’t mix fun (running) with pleasure (good beer)…no one! Running For Brews is for all of those who enjoy getting out and breaking a sweat amongst the company of other fellow runners and then topping it off with an awesome craft brew and some great conversation.
All levels of runners, joggers, walkers, and drinkers are welcome! Just meet us at El Thrifty!
How far is the run? We run a pre-planned 5k (3-mile) route, but you are welcome to run/jog/walk more or less!
For more information, visit our Meetup Page! https://www.meetup.com/Running-for-Brews-Greenville-5k-Beer-Running-Club/
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May