Running for Brews – Cheaper Than Therapy Who ever said that you can’t mix fun (running) with pleasure (good beer)…no one! Running For Brews is for all of those who enjoy getting out and breaking a sweat amongst the company of other fellow runners and then topping it off with an awesome craft brew and some great conversation.
All levels of runners, joggers, walkers, and drinkers are welcome! Just meet us at El Thrifty!
How far is the run? We run a pre-planned 5k (3-mile) route, but you are welcome to run/jog/walk more or less!
For more information, visit our Meetup Page! https://www.meetup.com/Running-for-Brews-Greenville-5k-Beer-Running-Club/
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Urban League Sacramento President Cassandra Jennings reflects on life during Civil Rights Movement
- Video game 'Call of Duty' endowment helps 15,000 vets get jobs, notes more vets in need
- Tuesday marks first day since September South Carolina has reported under 500 COVID-19 cases
- Man uses hatchet to break jewelry case to steal several items at Greenville County business, deputies say
- 'It's truly a miracle': 25-year-old nearly dies three times during fight with COVID-19
- Doctors: More young people are needing liver transplants
- Here are the working plans for Upstate school districts concerning teacher/staff vaccinations
- At least 15 dead after multi-vehicle crash in Southern California
- 10 symptoms of spring allergies you shouldn’t ignore
- A California doctor performed surgery during a Zoom court appearance