Running for Brews – Cheaper Than Therapy Who ever said that you can’t mix fun (running) with pleasure (good beer)…no one! Running For Brews is for all of those who enjoy getting out and breaking a sweat amongst the company of other fellow runners and then topping it off with an awesome craft brew and some great conversation.
All levels of runners, joggers, walkers, and drinkers are welcome! Just meet us at El Thrifty!
How far is the run? We run a pre-planned 5k (3-mile) route, but you are welcome to run/jog/walk more or less!
For more information, visit our Meetup Page! https://www.meetup.com/Running-for-Brews-Greenville-5k-Beer-Running-Club/
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- IRS: Tax filing season will start February 12
- Lawsuit filed against ACSO over shooting involving teen girl
- Capturing the moment: Spartanburg County kids given disposable cameras
- Field Notes: Breonna Taylor's lasting impact on Louisville
- SBI called to investigate suspicious package in Buncombe county
- Clemson Athletics reports seven positive COVID cases in latest round of testing
- NRA declares bankruptcy, plans to incorporate in Texas
- Heartfelt gifts that she definitely won't want to return
- Cool gifts that men actually want for Valentine's Day
- These bathroom organization ideas will make your mornings so much easier