Running for Brews – Cheaper Than Therapy Who ever said that you can’t mix fun (running) with pleasure (good beer)…no one! Running For Brews is for all of those who enjoy getting out and breaking a sweat amongst the company of other fellow runners and then topping it off with an awesome craft brew and some great conversation.
All levels of runners, joggers, walkers, and drinkers are welcome! Just meet us at El Thrifty!
How far is the run? We run a pre-planned 5k (3-mile) route, but you are welcome to run/jog/walk more or less!
For more information, visit our Meetup Page! https://www.meetup.com/Running-for-Brews-Greenville-5k-Beer-Running-Club/
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Heartfelt gifts that she definitely won't want to return
- Cool gifts that men actually want for Valentine's Day
- These bathroom organization ideas will make your mornings so much easier
- Governor McMaster asks state hospitals to reduce number of elective procedures
- You can shop every single product from Netflix's 'Get Organized' right now
- South Carolina reports nearly 100 new deaths, 1,800-plus COVID-19 cases in latest daily report
- South Carolina National Guard heads to Washington to support presidential inauguration
- Philanthropist Melinda Gates says ‘no excuse’ for COVID-19 vaccination delays
- These daily planners and organizers will keep you on track in 2021
- Cherokee County deputies seize over 500 pounds of meth, arrest two