After much discussion about safety concerns due to COVID-2019, we have made the decision to change Run2Overcome 5k/10K presented by The Haro Group at Keller Williams Historic District to a Virtual Race. This race has grown over the years and we can only thank our participants for supporting our race and our organization. Last year we had over 800 runners and were looking to host a 1000 person race on August 1st. But the evidence is clear that hosting this type of event could have a negative impact on our community that we care for.
We are extending our timeline for this event from July 18th to August 1st to complete a 5k or 10k distance and post your results in our Google Form that will be available on August 1st.
Now more than ever, we still need your support to make this event a success! We have a goal to raise $75,000. We have 54 days to raise an additional $54,000 to reach this goal.
So register today! Form a team! And form a fundraising team! Stay tuned for additional ways to give and fundraising ideas!
Thank you for joining Julie Valentine Center in the fight to end child abuse and sexual violence.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina moves a step closer to allowing open carry laws for firearms
- Texas power grid CEO is fired following widespread outages during winter storms
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Southside Christian boys basketball team wins 1A state championship
- Greenville restaurant, grocery store workers hopeful about COVID-19 vaccine eligibility
- Poor shooting night dooms Tigers in 64-54 loss
- Dogs sickened after ingesting opioids, marijuana at park in San Francisco
- Women in sports don't get the media coverage that men do. These 4 Olympians want to change that
- Fire crews respond along North Rutherford Rd. in Taylors
- House passes bill named in honor of George Floyd aimed at preventing police misconduct