Rotie Salley has been performing around the southeast for almost 20 years. He hails from Georgia but has long called South Carolina home. His soulful, wide-ranging honey pot of a voice and impressive guitar skills have made him “a definite crowd pleaser with a huge following” and he’s been called “the Glen Hughes of the south.”
Rotie’s wheelhouse includes The Beatles, U2, Toto, Edwin McCain, Mr. Mister, ABBA, Air Supply, Lady Gaga, Flo-rida, The Lonely Island, Tenacious D and everything in between. Come on out for an epic interactive musical ride.
Join me for my debut performance at Fireforge Crafted Beer in downtown Greenville. I’ll be performing all request tunes from 7-9pm in the outdoor biergarden. If you’re in the area come by have a beer and say hello. All Covid 19 safety protocol will be in place including social distancing and deep cleaning.
Hope to see you there.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina moves a step closer to allowing open carry laws for firearms
- Texas power grid CEO is fired following widespread outages during winter storms
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Southside Christian boys basketball team wins 1A state championship
- Greenville restaurant, grocery store workers hopeful about COVID-19 vaccine eligibility
- Poor shooting night dooms Tigers in 64-54 loss
- Dogs sickened after ingesting opioids, marijuana at park in San Francisco
- Women in sports don't get the media coverage that men do. These 4 Olympians want to change that
- Fire crews respond along North Rutherford Rd. in Taylors
- House passes bill named in honor of George Floyd aimed at preventing police misconduct