I absolutely love this place — and you will too! I’m so happy to be BACK again and to keep working through my song list for you all. Plus, pizza, calzone, stromboli, subs — and a nice bar, too! Got’cher dinner plans right here!
Call ahead for reservations or COME EARLY, as this place fills up quick .. especially with limited seating!!
As always — you’ll be amazed at the sing-along songs you remember from way back — good ol’ rock and roll, power pop, folk-rock, and a wicked-mess of one-hit wonders. I’ll be playing a few songs from my CD, too!
It’s the best night of local, live music you’ll have without your ears ringing or getting hoarse —
C’mon, Get Happy!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Clemson’s graduation moving to Greenville means an economic loss for the campus area
- 3 suspects charged in connection to murder of USC Upstate student
- Gov. McMaster tours new Upstate vaccination clinic
- Car slams in Spartanburg body shop during chase, troopers say
- Firefighter with Canebrake Fire Department killed in head-on crash, chief says
- Event capacity restrictions lifted in South Carolina
- Volunteers build ramp for disabled veteran who hadn't left his home in 2 years
- 11-year-old girl discovers parents dead in bed. They had recently been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Man rescued after 70-foot fall from NC mountain
- Three charged in connection with death of Upstate college student shot in the back