On Sunday, April 22nd from 2-5PM, we’ll be kicking off the 2018 festival season at The Rutherford with Roast & Toast presented by TOWN Magazine.
Join us as we share our full September schedule and release festival tickets for the first time! Enjoy steamed oysters by White Stone Oyster Co., barbecue from pit master Anthony DiBernardo, and other delicious dishes from Bacon Bros. Public House, Commerce Club of Greenville, Husk Greenville, Restaurant 17, and Soby’s.
Sit back and sip away on refreshing cocktails, crisp wine, or a cold beer. Your Sunday Funday never sounded and tasted so good!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Man Accused Of Trying To Bury Wife Alive At San Diego Beach
- Deadly gas station shooting caught on camera
- 8-year-old starts business to raise money for homeless children
- SC Bars and restaurants preparing for more crowds after Gov. McMaster lifts ‘Last Call Order’
- SC DHEC Reports 1,112 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 442,957 total
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- Cat that vanished 15 years ago is reunited with owner
- Swamp Rabbits Win 6-4 Saturday Night
- #16 South Carolina vs #22 Clemson: Gamecocks WIN IN Extra Innings
- Gamecock Baseball Walk off over Rivals Clemson!