Tickets on-sale: June 18 at 10:00 A.M.
Ricky struck his first chords on a mandolin at age 5 and by 6 he was sharing a stage with Bill Monroe. He would go on to become a Country and Bluegrass icon – having won over 15 Grammy Awards to date. He was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in October 2018.
Ricky Skaggs has often said that he is “just trying to make a living” playing the music he loves. But, it’s clear that his passion for music puts him in the position to bring his lively, distinctively American form of music into the ears and hearts of audiences not only across the country but around the world. Ricky Skaggs is always forging ahead with cross-cultural, genre-bending musical ideas and inspirations while still staying connected to his roots.
Come a little early for a kick-off the season Pre-Show Patio Event, learn about the new season and more.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May