Rendezvous Matchmaking presents:
Singles Speed Dating
Are you tired of the online dating scene and ready to meet great singles in your area? Join us for a fun night of speed dating. This is a great opportunity to meet a large number of new people who are liked minded and ready to meet a great partner. Speed dating is a great way to get to know someone that you might not necessarily get a chance to meet.
As reported by the BBC in the Science of Love, it only takes between 90 seconds to 4 minutes of face-to-face interaction to determine attraction, which gives speed dating an advantage over online dating.
Plan to arrive on time to get tips from Emmanuela Rodenberg, a certified Relationship and Dating coach. Emmanuela will talk about dating with intent and purpose and will teach you how to find a good match.
Suggested age range – 30 – 55 years old.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Attendees may park at Hyatt parking garage, the first hour is free then low hourly rate apply
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
What’s the refund policy?
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Latest on Vaccine Shortage in South Carolina
- Dispatch: Knife wielding man arrested in Greenville County
- WATCH LIVE: SC health officials to discuss the state’s COVID-19 vaccine rollout efforts
- Officers find large amount of drugs following car chase in Spartanburg Co., says police chief
- Spartanburg PD id's suspect involved in first homicide of 2021
- Sheriff Lewis update on suspicious package found at Greenville courthouse
- DHEC: 2,946 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 8 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 16
- SCDHEC updates COVID-19 cases, deaths, percent positive (Jan. 18, 2021)
- 'Nobody's sleeping. But we're thrilled': Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have a new baby boy
- The 'Blue Monday' depression peak isn't real, but seasonal blues are. Here's what to do about them