Join us for the next class in our monthly *FREE* community series with REI!
Do you want to try backpacking but worry about carrying a heavy pack? Or, are you a backpacker who wants to lighten your load? An REI backpacking expert will provide excellent tips on lightweight backpacking techniques. Included are shelters, backpacks, food choices, and fuel efficiency.
The class is free but registration is required, link in tickets to sign up!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Hot-shooting Auburn wallops South Carolina 109-86
- Brad Brownell Comments on Clemson’s Loss to Florida State
- Videocast: Frosty Start Sunday
- Body found near Henrietta St. in Greenville Co.
- Professional bull riding returns to Greenville
- Body found in wooded area near Upstate detention center, coroner says
- First case of UK COVID-19 variant found in Carolinas, health officials say
- Spending more on DoorDash and UberEats? This fee may be why
- Capitol attack reflects US extremist evolution over decades
- Judge: Alleged Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse can't associate with white supremacists