*FREE* Community Class with REI!
Come hang out with fellow bicyclists and REI over a beer. Bring your bike, grab a brew, some grub, and a wrench.
REI will provide all the tools and technical know-how to help you tune your ride. Get to work cleaning that chain, adjusting those cables, or replacing those brake pads with guidance from REI expert shop technicians. Work stands, tool sets, and REI expertise are provided free of charge.
Don’t know where to start, or have never touched any moving parts on your bike? That’s OK, REI techs are on hand to walk you through some simple actions you can take to get your bike running smoothly.
Have you recently taken a Bike Maintenance class at REI? Come practice your newly learned skills! While you wrench, enjoy some grub and a delicious brew.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Slow clearing today
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at White House
- Health experts blame rapid expansion for vaccine shortages
- Democrats ask ethics panel to investigate Sens. Cruz, Hawley
- Boston's historic triple-double powers No. 4 South Carolina past No. 22 Georgia
- Japan determined to hold Tokyo Olympics, organizers say, following report suggesting otherwise
- 2 community leaders show their not afraid to take the COVID-19 vaccine
- Champ and Major Biden have not yet moved into the White House
- State trooper comforts child after she endures high-speed chase in car’s backseat