It’s time for our second installment in the “Dog Days of Summer” Series the amazing “Yoga Jane” Bird is organizing: more Puppy Yoga! The first practice last month was a huge hit and raised more than $150 in donations, needed food and supplies in addition to at least two adult dog donations. And we had lovely reports on how great the humans who attended the practice felt as well!
So, reserve your spot NOW before it fills up! Can’t make it to this one? We have one more scheduled at 11am on Saturday, August 3 at Ciclops Cyderi, so mark your calendars now. 💗🐶🙏🏽
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 753 new and probable COVID-19 cases and Zero deaths reported in South Carolina April 12th
- Greenville Seeing Very High Pollen Count This Week
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Reasons To Stage Your Home Before You Sell It
- Peace Center Announces White Claw Concert Series
- 2021 Park Hop Registration is Now Open!
- National Weather Service Confirms Saturday Tornado in Seneca
- Vaccine appointments becoming more available in South Carolina
- Greenville’s DMV Offices are moving: What you need to know
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC