Hello hello hello to the clueless, the internet trivia wonders, the feeble-minded but overly confident, the sabelotodos (that’s Spanish for knowitall), and all of the I’m just here to drink but what the heck-ers!
What Ales You hosts a lively and engaging PUB TRIVIA night every Tuesday at 7pm!
Topics include geography, literature, movies, history, science, sports, music, and so much more, with levels of difficulty varying from common knowledge to the truly trivial.
Keep an eye out for food trucks or bring in your favorite food or take out. Enjoy craft beer or wine or sodas. Put together a team of the finest minds you know.
Eat. Drink. Think. Win!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Family of woman who disappeared after being released from Greenville jail still desperate for answers
- Democrats ask ethics panel to investigate Sens. Cruz, Hawley
- Boston's historic triple-double powers No. 4 South Carolina past No. 22 Georgia
- Japan determined to hold Tokyo Olympics, organizers say, following report suggesting otherwise
- 2 community leaders show their not afraid to take the COVID-19 vaccine
- Champ and Major Biden have not yet moved into the White House
- State trooper comforts child after she endures high-speed chase in car’s backseat
- Furman grad stands in for Kamala Harris during Inauguration Day rehearsal
- Gov. McMaster urges quick distribution as hundreds get first dose at Prisma Health’s Greenville facility
- Work continues to identify and preserve graves of slaves in Clemson