Fleet Feet Greenville and Upstate Craft Beer Co. have teamed up to bring you a weekly FF Pub Run! The goal is to bring together runners and walkers of all abilities as we enjoy different parts of our beautiful city.
Each pub run begins promptly at 6pm from Fleet Feet and offers a variety of routes (typically 2, 3 and 5 mile options.) After the run, we’ll walk across the street to enjoy post-run conversation and refreshments!
We’ll mix up the runs with themes, prizes, and give-aways to keep it interesting!
All fitness levels are welcome, from first time runner to avid professional runners! Bring you, your dog, annoying co-worker, spouse, neighbor!! You can run, walk, skip, crawl, or walk on your hands if you’d like!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports 4,671 New Cases of Covid-19 Saturday
- Woman Goes on Destructive Joyride in Stolen Postal Truck
- Deputies respond to shots fires at Buffalo teen center
- Hot Pockets recalled over potential glass and plastic contamination
- Upcoming Major Arctic Invasion Coming to the Southeast & Upstate SC
- Investigators search for shooters outside Union County birthday party
- 96-year-old veteran graduates high school
- Meth, fentanyl trafficking arrests made in Buncombe County
- TSA looking into adding Capitol rioters to US no-fly list
- Residents Report Great Difficulty getting vaccine in South Carolina