Fleet Feet Greenville and Upstate Craft Beer Co. have teamed up to bring you a weekly FF Pub Run! The goal is to bring together runners and walkers of all abilities as we enjoy different parts of our beautiful city.
Each pub run begins promptly at 6pm from Fleet Feet and offers a variety of routes (typically 2, 3 and 5 mile options.) After the run, we’ll walk across the street to enjoy post-run conversation and refreshments!
We’ll mix up the runs with themes, prizes, and give-aways to keep it interesting!
All fitness levels are welcome, from first time runner to avid professional runners! Bring you, your dog, annoying co-worker, spouse, neighbor!! You can run, walk, skip, crawl, or walk on your hands if you’d like!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Restaurateur Carl Sobocinski Featured on Food & Wine Magazine Podcast
- Fire units on scene on Sirrine St. in Anderson County
- One person killed in Spartanburg County crash, troopers say
- Travis Etienne declares for NFL Draft
- SCHP releases details of fatal collision on Country Club Rd.
- Mike Pence calls Kamala Harris to offer congratulations
- How some Americans used their stimulus money to help those in need
- Deputies: Man shot in face early Friday morning will lose eye as result, suspect charged with attempted murder
- Video: SC DHEC Provides update on Covid-19 Vaccine
- Spartanburg deputies arrest four for unlawful neglect of children living in “deplorable conditions”