“What is a Pangolin?” This highly endangered species has been pushed to the brink by climate change, poaching and wildlife trafficking. It has now found itself caught up in a pandemic, suspected of being one of the host animals of the COVID-19 virus. Join media and wildlife experts Damien Mander, (IAPF – International Anti Poaching Foundation – www.iapf.org, Akashinga – Nature Protected by Women), Ulrico Grech-Cumbo (Habitat XR) & Wendy Panaino (Tswalu Kalahari Foundation) to learn how and why we should protect this beautiful creature, and all animals around the world in order to protect ourselves.
Every day on EarthXR.org from 1-2pm CT on 22-27 April, #EarthXR will host a panel about the cross-section between #XR, environmental impact & our current realities – part of the EarthxFilm 2020 – A Festival Reimagined with EarthxFilm & EarthX.
Check out more immersive panels here – http://earthx.org/film/earthxr-2020-schedule/
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- In ambulances, an unseen, unwelcome passenger: COVID-19
- 'We just wanna bring him home to a proper burial spot': South Carolina family asks for help in the Upstate in missing man cold case
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador tests positive for COVID-19
- 5, including pregnant woman, fatally shot in Indianapolis
- It’s the One year mark since COVID-19 was detected in US. Here’s what the future looks like
- Wedding ring found in septic truck reunited with owner
- Videocast: Showers likely Monday
- President Biden to reinstate COVID-19 travel rules, add South Africa
- 18-wheeler containing thousands of bees rolls over on Texas highway