Join us in training for the Prisma Health Half Marathon! 13.1 net downhill miles from Travelers Rest, SC along the Prisma Health Swamp Rabbit Trail to a finish in downtown Greenville, SC.
This training group will be led by running coach, Stephanie Tiwari. This group is meant for people of any running level-whether it’s your first race or your 10th, we want to support each other towards this awesome goal! We will meet as a group once a week to do long runs to stay on track with our training (date and time TBD and these are optional) as well as other get togethers along the way that will be exclusively for this training group. (Workouts, social gatherings, healthy tips, etc.)
You will also receive special drop in rates ($10) to certain studios around town to help you cross train as well as special pricing at some recovery businesses! As well as $10 off $50 or 10% off shoes from Greenville Running Company! (Proof of race registration will apply to receive discounts).
Training group will start weekend of December 7-8th for a 12 week training program.
What’s stopping you from achieving new heights in 2020? Grab a friend and join us on this journey!
Examples of discounts during 12 week training:
Frigid Cyrotherapy: $35 while body chills and $20 NormaTec sessions
SHRED 415: $10 drop ins (2/week)
Barre 3 Five Forks: $10 drop ins to 6:45 classes on M-W and $5 classes at 4:45 on Fridays
Burn Bootcamp Five Forks: $10 Drop ins
Booty Bar: $10 Drop ins
MADabolic: $10 Drop ins
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Heartfelt gifts that she definitely won't want to return
- Cool gifts that men actually want for Valentine's Day
- These bathroom organization ideas will make your mornings so much easier
- Governor McMaster asks state hospitals to reduce number of elective procedures
- You can shop every single product from Netflix's 'Get Organized' right now
- South Carolina reports nearly 100 new deaths, 1,800-plus COVID-19 cases in latest daily report
- South Carolina National Guard heads to Washington to support presidential inauguration
- Philanthropist Melinda Gates says ‘no excuse’ for COVID-19 vaccination delays
- These daily planners and organizers will keep you on track in 2021
- Cherokee County deputies seize over 500 pounds of meth, arrest two