Join us for a special event with traveler, artist, and observer of the world, Eryn Donnalley. Eryn’s book Facing Freedom chronicles her search for herself after facing challenges in her life that could not be met with status quo answers. Part travelogue, part journal, part storytelling, Facing Freedom is Eryn’s lively account of a woman’s transformative personal path solo traveling over 28 months and 5 continents and a boost to women who are looking for creative solutions to living life purposefully.
She will be on hand Sunday from 1-3pm for a reading, to sign copies of her book and to connect with her readers on a personal level. Come on out for an afternoon of connection and conversation.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador tests positive for COVID-19
- 5, including pregnant woman, fatally shot in Indianapolis
- It’s the One year mark since COVID-19 was detected in US. Here’s what the future looks like
- Wedding ring found in septic truck reunited with owner
- Videocast: Showers likely Monday
- President Biden to reinstate COVID-19 travel rules, add South Africa
- 18-wheeler containing thousands of bees rolls over on Texas highway
- Deputies: Spartanburg Co. man living with developmental delays safely located