We’re excited to have Coastal Crust back on the schedule for a Sunday Funday PIZZA PARTY! Each pizza will be 14″, and appropriate for two people. Purchase more than one and feed the fam! Fun, easy, no-brainer dinner to finish the weekend.
You MUST pre-purchase tickets to this event – we will not be selling tickets for pizza onsite on 4.8. (This is for pizza-planning-purposes please prep by purchasing prior!)
Pizza Choices Include: (you’ll confirm at the party!)
Fig & Pig
Truffle oil, mozzarella, smoked blue cheese, dried figs, prosciutto, and balsamic reduction
Red sauce, pesto, mozzarella, roasted cipollini, portabella, and housemade Mozzarella
red sauce, Italian Sausage, ham, smoked bacon, and Fennel Pollen
Red sauce, mozzarella, calabrese, Calabrian chili, housemade mozzarella, and Arugula
Red sauce, EVO, housemade mozzarella, Romano, fresh basil
Red sauce, mozzarella, and pepperoni
red sauce, mozzarella di bufala, and Romano
* Coastal Crust also has gluten free and vegan options!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Restaurateur Carl Sobocinski Featured on Food & Wine Magazine Podcast
- Fire units on scene on Sirrine St. in Anderson County
- One person killed in Spartanburg County crash, troopers say
- Travis Etienne declares for NFL Draft
- SCHP releases details of fatal collision on Country Club Rd.
- Mike Pence calls Kamala Harris to offer congratulations
- How some Americans used their stimulus money to help those in need
- Deputies: Man shot in face early Friday morning will lose eye as result, suspect charged with attempted murder
- Video: SC DHEC Provides update on Covid-19 Vaccine
- Spartanburg deputies arrest four for unlawful neglect of children living in “deplorable conditions”