Come hungry so you can enjoy all that our monthly Sunday Jazz Brunch has to offer.
For more than a year we’ve welcomed The Claremont Trio to the Birdhouse for our third Sunday gatherings. The Trio smoothly combines a rotating front line and rhythm section to bring you those classic improvisational swings and songs.
This year we welcome Lattice Pies to the third Sundays lineup. Lattice is a pop-up pie shop right here in Greenville that celebrates scratch-made classics with new interpretations. All of Robyn’s pies are handmade and feature local ingredients whenever possible. The official menu is released on the Saturday prior to brunch, but it usually includes devine sweet and delicious savory by-the-slice options as well as handmade pop-tarts brimming with fresh filling.
Admission is free, and kids and pups are always welcome. Come celebrate the first ever pies & pints brunch in the upstate!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- ‘Zip Tie Guy’ mom ordered held
- British biologist claims he has solved the mystery of the Loch Ness monster
- Drone Video Captures the Devastation From Alabama Tornado
- Frank Martin Gives Update on Gamecock Basketball
- Belk files for bankruptcy but stores will stay open
- Couple Describes The struggle to schedule a second vaccine dose in SC
- DHEC votes on vaccine distribution plan
- DHEC hiring positions to support COVID-19 response in South Carolina
- Hospitalizations outnumber new cases as new COVID-19 cases fall below 2,000 for the first time in a
- Long term care facilities and second dose of vaccine