**This special edition of Pies & Pints is part of our “Hair of the Bird” recovery Sunday event after Saison Day 2018!**
Come hungry so you can enjoy all that our monthly Sunday Jazz Brunch has to offer.
For more than a year we’ve welcomed The Claremont Trio to the Birdhouse for our third Sunday gatherings. The Trio smoothly combines a rotating front line and rhythm section to bring you those classic improvisational swings and songs.
This year we welcome Lattice Pies to the third Sundays lineup. Lattice is a pop-up pie shop right here in Greenville that celebrates scratch-made classics with new interpretations. All of Robyn’s pies are handmade and feature local ingredients whenever possible. The official menu is released on the Friday prior to brunch, but it always includes devine sweet and delicious savory by-the-slice options as well as handmade pop-tarts brimming with fresh filling.
Admission is free, and kids and pups are always welcome. Come celebrate the first ever pies & pints brunch in the upstate!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Here’s the Only DC Restaurant Trump Visited During His Presidency
- US sees highest weekly increase of COVID-19 cases in children since pandemic began
- New banner unveiled for victim of unsolved murder
- Greenville county coroner, police on scene near Greenville County Detention Center
- DHEC: 3,435 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 63 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 21
- FDA gives approval for syringes to extract an extra dose from vials of the COVID-19 vaccine
- South Carolina Reports 3,435 new Covid-19 Cases Saturday
- Got a package you didn't order? It could be a scam
- Greenville County deputies search for missing woman
- Trump shuns 'ex-presidents club' — and the feeling is mutual