Come hungry so you can enjoy all that our monthly Sunday Jazz Brunch has to offer.
For more than a year we’ve welcomed The Claremont Trio to the Birdhouse for our third Sunday gatherings. The Trio smoothly combines a rotating front line and rhythm section to bring you those classic improvisational swings and songs.
This year we welcome Lattice Pies to the third Sundays lineup. Lattice is a pop-up pie shop right here in Greenville that celebrates scratch-made classics with new interpretations. All of Robyn’s pies are handmade and feature local ingredients whenever possible. The official menu is released on the Friday prior to brunch, but it always includes devine sweet and delicious savory by-the-slice options as well as handmade pop-tarts brimming with fresh filling.
Admission is free, and kids and pups are always welcome. Come celebrate the first ever pies & pints brunch in the upstate!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Death investigation continues after body discovered near detention center
- Greenville Ranked 9th Best US City to Work Remotely
- Brazil variant of coronavirus detected in US for first time
- Health expert discusses lesser-known COVID-19 treatment that's showing promising results
- City of Greenville outlines plans two decades in advance, what this means for low income residents
- More than $200 million from state emergency fund could be allocated to help vaccine rollout
- College Board discontinues SAT subject tests and the optional SAT essay; Upstate universities adjust
- Covid-19 vaccine update: number of doses allocated to SC remains stagnant, DHEC reports
- Walmart & Sam's Club begin vaccinating South Carolinians
- Janet Yellen wins Senate approval as treasury secretary