Piedmont Natural Gas Downtown Alive, presented by Clemson University MBA Programs, kicks off the weekend every Thursday night with live music, beer and wine, food and always FREE admission at NOMA Square on Main Street.
More than 45,000 people attend this event annually. The event serves as the single largest fundraiser for the Metropolitan Arts Council.
Piedmont Natural Gas Downtown Alive opens at 5:30 p.m. and closes at 8:30 p.m. Bands play two sets at 5:50 p.m. and 7:20 p.m.
NOMA Square is located at 220 North Main Street, Greenville, SC, between the Hyatt Regency Downtown Greenville and Roost restaurant.
Reminder: All city-sponsored events are smoke free. Also, no pets, skateboards, bicycles or coolers are allowed at this event.
We ID everyone. All event patrons over the age of 21 must show a valid photo ID to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Number of new coronavirus cases in SC goes above 1,000, again, DHEC says
- 'Bigger than a personal accomplishment': NFL hires first Black female game official
- Officials seek to limit fallout after Detroit mayor initially declines Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- South Carolina Surpasses 1,000 new Covid-19 Infections Friday
- Judge extends federal restraining order on SC abortion ban law
- What did amusement parks look like in 1972?
- ‘Life doesn’t end:’ Woman recalls path to early onset Alzheimer's diagnosis to help others
- Don't buy another pillow without reading about these types first
- Teen launches snack subscription service for diabetics
- Twitter is testing an 'undo' option after sending tweets