Piedmont Natural Gas Downtown Alive, presented by Clemson University MBA Programs, kicks off the weekend every Thursday night with live music, beer and wine, food and always FREE admission at NOMA Square on Main Street.
More than 45,000 people attend this event annually. The event serves as the single largest fundraiser for the Metropolitan Arts Council.
Piedmont Natural Gas Downtown Alive opens at 5:30 p.m. and closes at 8:30 p.m. Bands play two sets at 5:50 p.m. and 7:20 p.m.
NOMA Square is located at 220 North Main Street, Greenville, SC, between the Hyatt Regency Downtown Greenville and Roost restaurant.
Reminder: All city-sponsored events are smoke free. Also, no pets, skateboards, bicycles or coolers are allowed at this event.
We ID everyone. All event patrons over the age of 21 must show a valid photo ID to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Biden's CIA nominee pledges to provide 'unvarnished' intelligence
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with pickup truck, trooper says
- Biden administration to send 25 million masks to community health centers and food pantries
- These South Carolina CVS Pharmacies Have Open Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments: February 24th
- Prosecutors drop drunken driving charge against Bruce Springsteen
- Biden administration withdraws from transgender athlete case
- 'I love you and I’m going to kill you': Man wraps cord around ex-girlfriends neck, kidnaps her, US Attorney says
- People of Greenville Podcast: JDew
- Whatever your fitness goals, Fitbit has a fitness tracker for achieving them
- One arrested in shooting at Upstate fast food restaurant sparked by social media post