Join us the 1st Saturday of every month to shop local handmade artisans, enjoy food & entertainment, and free bounce house for the kids! Most of our vendors accept cards, but some only accept cash. There is no ATM on site.
This event is outdoors. We encourage social distancing. Masks are not required.
For a vendor application, please email PendletonHandmadeMarket@yahoo.com or find the application link on our page or in this event’s discussion section.
Apr 3 2021
May 1 2021
June 5 2021
July 3 2021
Aug 7 2021
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Cooler with Scattered Showers Possible
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC