The Greater Greer Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the new dates for the 36th Annual Pelham Medical Center Greer Family Festival. This year’s festival will take place on Friday and Saturday, October 1st and 2nd.
The festival happens throughout downtown Greer and Greer City Park on Friday, October 1 and Saturday, October 2 and Pelham Medical Center returns as the event’s title sponsor.
The festival runs Friday, October 1 (6-10 p.m.) and Saturday, October 2 (12 pm.- 10 p.m.). A full list of food and craft vendors, as well as the complete entertainment lineup and schedule of Pelham Medical Center health screenings will be available on the event website at www.greerchamber.com.
The festival is FREE to the public!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Mac Arnold Cornbread & Collard Greens Blues Festival Set for Saturday in Fountain Inn
- Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit Coming to the Peace Center
- Bon Secours Psychiatrist Dr. Carson Felkel Discusses Covid-19’s Ongoing Impacts
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- South Carolina Reports Over 1002 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Sunday
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It