What is PechaKucha you say? Well, PechaKucha Nights are informal and fun gatherings where creative people get together and share their ideas, works, thoughts, holiday snaps — just about anything, really, in a PechaKucha 20×20 format (20 slides, 20 seconds per slide). Mark your calender’s for September 6th. Come enjoy First Friday in the Village and then check out Brains on Fire’s new digs; meet some cool people; learn something fab and then head out for some fun or home for your comfy pjs!
We will have 6 different presenters – the evening will be like a box of chocolates so stop in and see what you might find interesting!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May