PB&J: Pizza, Blues & Jazz Festival and Arts Market
6-9 p.m. | Friday, April 24, 2020
Join us for an evening of PB & J — Pizza, Blues & Jazz! We’ve rounded up your favorite pizza joints to serve you at this inaugural festival, with local arts vendors and live music. Sink your teeth into the cheesiest, greasiest slices of pie around, wash it down with cold beer and wine, and groove to some live blues and jazz bands!
Stay tuned – more information coming soon!
Want to be a vendor at this event? We’re looking for local artists and vendors to be a part of the one-day market during this event! Vendor participation fee is $15. Learn more and apply at mauldinculturalcenter.org/festival-season
Contact email@example.com for more information on how to participate.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Tips for Preparing Your Home for Spring Storms
- Basketball State Championship field set after two more Upstate teams advance on Tuesday
- South Carolina blown out by No. 12 Arkansas for eighth loss in last ten
- More Americans are dying “in the prime of their lives,” new report finds
- Greenville School District plans for teacher vaccinations to start next week
- President Biden's Cabinet half-empty after slow start in confirmations
- Damien Jurado Announces The Monster Who Hated Pennsylvania, Shares Single “Helena”
- Pyrex and Pink Daisies: Midcentury cookware is fab again
- Grice homers twice in Clemson's 7-3 win over ETSU
- Creamy Sausage Feta Pasta Bake