Experience the Grammy-award Winning Parker Quartet in a recital on the Governor’s School campus! Renowned for its dynamic interpretations and polished, expansive colors, the group has rapidly distinguished itself as one of the preeminent ensembles of its generation.
The Quartet will perform a short recital and then coach one or two string chamber groups. The recital is open to the public free of charge. This residency was made possible by the The University of South Carolina School of Music in partnership with SCGSAH.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Singles rebuild home
- Lindsey Graham blames PELOSI for Capitol riot because ‘she didn’t provide enough security’
- The Latest: After delays, Brazil approves two virus vaccines
- Ex-Florida data scientist Rebekah Jones says she plans to surrender to authorities
- DC attorney general says Trump could possibly be charged by city prosecutors with misdemeanor for role in Capitol insurrection
- Alexei Navalny detained on return to Moscow five months after being poisoned
- Hotel chain cancels fundraiser for Josh Hawley
- Security on high alert in DC and state capitols amid warnings of unrest
- South Carolina COVID-19 Sunday Update
- DHEC: 4,584 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 76 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 15