It’s the coolest thing you’ll do all year – not to mention you’re creating more opportunities for athletes with intellectual disabilities to experience the life-changing benefits of participating in Special Olympics — all at no cost to themselves or their families. Minimum of $50 to plunge.
Registration begins at 10:00 a.m.
Costumes/Awards at 11:00 a.m.
Plunge at 11:30 a.m.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Family and Anderson County Council remember the life of Council woman Gracie Floyd
- Car thief lectures mother of child found in stolen SUV
- Dr. C answers questions about the COVID-19 vaccince
- COVID-19 relief funds headed to group homes across SC
- U.S. nears 400K COVID-19 deaths
- Tax filing date pushed back
- SC state parks offer mountains to sea virtual field trips
- Prisma Health opens high-volume vaccination site in Greenville
- Update on South Carolina Vaccine distribution in S.C.
- South Carolina man who reportedly took selfie in U.S. Capitol charged