Pam Taylor is a HOT MESS! Well, that’s the name of her debut album, anyway. Watch her on the Red Arrow Concert Series live stream at 8 PM, Thursday, May 2nd via Red Arrow Studio.
Pam is an American roots musician born and bred in the South, well versed in the blues. Her debut album Hot Mess hit #1 on the Roots Music Report, #3 on Sirius XM BB Kings Bluesville and #25 on The Living Blues charts, making a name for herself in the blues world. When her band broke up in 2014 she was mentored on guitar by the legendary blues woman, Debbie Davies. She then formed roots duo, Stolen Hearts and released an album called Dirty Southern Soul in 2015. Now she is back in the studio recording her next solo album. Although she has many awards and nominations under her belt she finds the most rewarding aspect of her career to be the impact her music has on people. After earning the right to sing the blues, by overcoming addiction, depression and physical ailments, she serves up a positive message along with her music; Knowing how it healed her, she plans to carry this message to others in hopes it will heal them too.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Event capacity restrictions lifted in South Carolina
- Man rescued after 70-foot fall from NC mountain
- Greenville Commerce Club to close after almost 40 years
- Greenville Drive Announce 2021 Schedule
- 'This will help us': Vaccination clinic opens in Upstate, mobile unit to assist in rural parts of county
- Slain police officer was wounded for more than an hour before help, SLED report says
- Senate confirms Cardona as Biden's education secretary
- Hospital system to relax visitor policies starting March 2, hospital says
- Firefighter making ‘remarkable’ recovery after surviving COVID-19, getting lung transplant
- Clemson University moves graduation to Greenville; decision could cost Clemson economy millions