Join us for this popular painting class! Ashley will pre-sketch your pet on an 8×10 canvas & Jessica will teach you how to paint your pet.
No experience necessary. All painting supplies provided. $35 per painting. Price includes 1 image on an 8×10 canvas. Paints can be messy, so dress appropriately.
Must pre-register by clicking on ticket link & e-mail a head shot picture of your pet, your name, and class date to PUPgreenville@gmail.com to guarantee your seat.
The deadline for registration is 7 days prior to the event date.
Drinks available for purchase. There is BBQ available for purchase in the parking lot, it’s delicious! Outside food is allowed.
**space is limited!!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina moves a step closer to allowing open carry laws for firearms
- Texas power grid CEO is fired following widespread outages during winter storms
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Southside Christian boys basketball team wins 1A state championship
- Greenville restaurant, grocery store workers hopeful about COVID-19 vaccine eligibility
- Poor shooting night dooms Tigers in 64-54 loss
- Dogs sickened after ingesting opioids, marijuana at park in San Francisco
- Women in sports don't get the media coverage that men do. These 4 Olympians want to change that
- Fire crews respond along North Rutherford Rd. in Taylors
- House passes bill named in honor of George Floyd aimed at preventing police misconduct