Come and join us for an awesome class learning how to make Seafood Paella with Jeff of Bovinoche.
Jeff has been featured on the Food Network as well as the Travel Channel, and is well know for his Bovinoche.
He will be teaching how to make a seafood Paella with Shrimp, Mussels, Chicken, and Chorizo.
The fee for the class is $35.00 per-person and includes:
Pixto – Appetizer
Wine Paring with Paella lunch. There will also be a cash bar available for additional beverages
Each participant will receive a Recipe Packet, lunch, 10% off coupon for Upcountry Provisions and a discount code for your very own Paella Pan.
There is a limited number of seats so be sure to register early!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Spartanburg High School honored with “Survivor Tree” sapling from 1995 OKC bombing
- McMaster issues new executive order allowing remote state workers to return to office, removing mask requirement in state offices
- Are COVID-19 patient’s lungs worse than smokers?
- Dallas police officer arrested after ordering the death of two people
- Upstate deputy gets surprise after spending 2-months battling COVID-19
- St. Patrick's Day deserves some of these 15 adorable decorations
- The top-tested pillows for side sleepers, according to experts
- Cooling pillows exist so you can always sleep on the cool side
- Hospitals, pharmacies up for new rush for COVID-19 vaccinations as J&J doses arrive in SC
- Workers clinging to scaffolding rescued after building explosion