Artists like Corey A. Oxendine are the reason we have such a successful open mic here at the Bauern and also why we have a growing live music scene in Downtown Anderson. Corey cut his teeth here on the open mic stage nearly two years ago. When he’s not supporting local music downtown he plays out across the upsate solo and with his band Rebel Natives. Come hear Corey and his friends play their original tunes and rearrangements of popular tunes while hosting one of the best open mics that you’ll see or hear anywhere! Sign up to play at 6pm, music starts at 7.
Happy Hour till 8pm. 20 taps and our seasonal pub menu served all night. Cheers!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Let down your hair: Army unveils new rules for ponytails, nail color
- Dog with spina bifida looking for forever home after getting stood up by potential adopter
- Anderson County releases COVID-19 vaccination appointment schedule
- Traffic Tuesday: Avoiding aggressive driving behaviors
- The Latest: Alaska detects its 1st known case of UK variant
- Sen. Patrick Leahy, who will preside over Senate impeachment trial, taken to hospital for observation
- ‘Zip Tie Guy’ mom ordered held
- British biologist claims he has solved the mystery of the Loch Ness monster
- Drone Video Captures the Devastation From Alabama Tornado
- Frank Martin Gives Update on Gamecock Basketball