A little bit of planning and know-how can keep an outdoor adventure from going sour. In this free class, our Wilderness First Aid certified staff will cover proper planning, essential gear, and how to prevent and treat common injuries.
This class will take place during Get Out! Greenville Festival and has been specially designed to satisfy some of the requirements for the Girl Scout Junior Trail Adventure Badge, but it is open to all. Young hikers are especially encouraged to come.
The material covered in this clinic is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. Always seek the services of a licensed physician when making medical decisions.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- The 70s are back
- Protesters gather after announcement that no officers will be charged in Daniel Prude's death
- Judge bans enforcement of President Biden's 100-day deportation pause
- GRAPHIC WARNING: Greenville Co. bodycam video shows man's head shut in car door
- 'COVID bandit' leaves massive $6,800 tip for staff at Denver restaurant
- Deputies search for suspect who refused to stop, hit house with car, fled on foot
- The Postal Service has unveiled its new delivery vehicle design. It's a pretty radical change
- States rush to catch up on delayed COVID-19 vaccines, expand access
- Golf world reacts to news of Tiger Woods' crash
- Greer PD: Passenger falls out of car, airlifted to hospital