Sarurday March 3rd, join us at The Toasty Farmer for a Low Country Oyster Roast at Brewery 85 from 11-2pm and experience the taste of the freshest seafood spread in the Upstate. $25.00 per ticket gets all you can eat Beaufort cluster oysters with low country boil style potatoes, sausage, and corn seasoned to perfection with Miss LIllian’s New Orleans Cajun Seasoning.. Crackers and house made cocktail sauce included, of course! Knives, napkins and gloves are also provided, but you are welcome to bring your own!
* for on site event purchase available only* Kids (12 and under) tickets are $12.00 each and may be purchased on site. Sorry, no pre payment is accepted.
*on site event purchase only* For an added $10.00 at the event, we offer 1/2 lb. steamed shrimp (wild caught from the Carolina coast) for you on site, peel and eat style with Miss LIllian’s New Orleans style Seasoning….can’t get any fresher than this! This is all coming from our farmers market seafood provider Sea Eagle -that morning- straight from the ocean! Sorry, no prepayment is accepted as we have limited quantities!
The oysters will be steamed and the feast will be held on the back patio where you can find the check in booth station. We will check your name off of the paid list and give you a wristband. You may purchase kids or shrimp tickets at this check-in booth as well.
any additional questions? Feel free to email Adrienne Hawkins at email@example.com
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Slow clearing today
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at White House
- Health experts blame rapid expansion for vaccine shortages
- Family of woman who disappeared after being released from Greenville jail still desperate for answers
- Democrats ask ethics panel to investigate Sens. Cruz, Hawley
- Boston's historic triple-double powers No. 4 South Carolina past No. 22 Georgia
- Japan determined to hold Tokyo Olympics, organizers say, following report suggesting otherwise
- 2 community leaders show their not afraid to take the COVID-19 vaccine
- Champ and Major Biden have not yet moved into the White House
- State trooper comforts child after she endures high-speed chase in car’s backseat