TV personality, award-winning author and sommelier, Laurie Forster, delivers an edgy, off-beat hilarious seminar where wine meets punchline. Using her down to earth approach to “wine education,” Forster peels back the labels of a few of her favorite wines while she exposes some deep secrets of the wine industry and why she thinks it’s so darn funny!
In this seminar you’ll join Laurie for a tasting of some of Oregon finest Pinots—Pinot Gris & Pinot Noir. From sparkling wine to crisp whites and savory reds, Oregon makes the most of these grapes to rival wines made in Burgundy and beyond. Take tour of Oregon by glass and find out what makes this such a perfect place for Pinots and why Oregon is one of the fastest growing wine regions in the country. Tickets: https://euphoriagreenville.com/events/oregon-pinot-party/
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Man Accused Of Trying To Bury Wife Alive At San Diego Beach
- Deadly gas station shooting caught on camera
- 8-year-old starts business to raise money for homeless children
- SC Bars and restaurants preparing for more crowds after Gov. McMaster lifts ‘Last Call Order’
- SC DHEC Reports 1,112 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 442,957 total
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- Cat that vanished 15 years ago is reunited with owner
- Swamp Rabbits Win 6-4 Saturday Night
- #16 South Carolina vs #22 Clemson: Gamecocks WIN IN Extra Innings
- Gamecock Baseball Walk off over Rivals Clemson!