Emrys Open Mic at Chicora Alley’s “back room,” 608B South Main Street in downtown Greenville takes place the first Tuesday of each month promptly at 7 p.m. The readings are open to the both novice and experienced writers. Sign up by contacting us a email@example.com, or take your chances that night. Each reader has five minutes at the microphone. Visit the Emrys calendar for dates. Please remember to keep your material respectful to all audience members.
The event is free and open to the public. You do not have to read to attend – come to listen and enjoy!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Colleton County deputy dies from COVID-19 complications
- A snowboarder survived an avalanche and caught the heart-racing experience on tape
- Greenville Singles rebuild home
- FBI conducting investigation at Upstate home, officials confirm
- Lindsey Graham blames PELOSI for Capitol riot because ‘she didn’t provide enough security’
- How empty stadiums proved useful during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Jamie Lynn Spears blames Elon Musk and Tesla for killing her cats
- All US federal prisons on temporary lockdown ahead of inauguration
- The Latest: After delays, Brazil approves two virus vaccines
- Ex-Florida data scientist Rebekah Jones says she plans to surrender to authorities