May 19th. Feature Poet . Dove is a lyricist, actor, and educator, as well as a Button Poetry feature, a Southern Fried Finalist and a National Poetry Slam semi-finalist. He recently made his Greenville acting debut in the Warehouse Theater’s play Sweat. Coffee Underground. 1 East Coffee Street. Greenville, SC 29601. 7:30pm. $10. https://youtu.be/p8bYshPYimM
Join us for the longest running poetry showcase in South Carolina, celebrating 17 years of exciting poetry programming since 2002. Wits End’s Say What Sundays Poetry Events are at Coffee Underground at 7:30 pm in Downtown Greenville every Sunday night. 1 E. Coffee Street. Featured poets and poetry slams plus our weekly open mic. All poetry styles welcome. Shows often sell out, so get their early or buy tickets at Eventbrite! http://witsendpoetry.eventbrite.com. Follow our social media @witsendpoetry across all platforms.
Produced by Wits End Poetry, these poetry events are made possible in part by the generous support of the South Carolina Arts Commission and the Metropolitan Arts Council with funds received from the City of Greenville, BMW Manufacturing Company, Michelin North America, Inc., SEW Eurodrive and the South Carolina Arts Commission. More information at www.witsendpoetry.com.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SC Botanical Garden offers tips to beginner Spring gardeners
- Woman injured during shooting in Greenwood, police investigating
- Coroner responding to shooting scene at hotel in Duncan
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for March 1st
- JJ Watt tweets that he's signed with new team
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC: March 1, 2021
- WATCH: Authorities detonate recently discovered WWII-era bomb in the middle of a UK town
- 'Yet another tragic event': Another Upstate fire department mourns the loss of one of their own
- Prince Harry says split from royal life has been 'unbelievably tough'
- Wofford Football Game vs. ETSU postponed