Become part of the advanced manufacturing workforce in the Upstate. Join us for an Open House and meet with major employers, admissions and financial aid. See state-of-the-art manufacturing technology in this modern learning environment, and learn more about education and training programs in:
3D Printing and Rapid Prototyping
GTC’s Center for Manufacturing Innovation (CMI) combines classroom and hands-on learning, allowing students to interact without being bound to a classroom.
College representatives will be available to answer questions. You will also be able to tour the facility.
Greenville Technical College provides equal opportunity and affirmative action in education and employment for all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Visit www.gvltec.edu/gainful-employment for important information about the educational debt, earnings and graduation rates of students who attended programs.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Congressman Madison Cawthorn: I don’t feel I had any responsibility for them attacking the Capitol
- North Carolina COVID-19 vaccine process latest
- NC sets record for COVID-19 hospitalizations
- North Carolina COVID-19 vaccine changes
- 2020 ties for hottest year on record globally
- SC first responders push for COVID-19 compensation
- ‘Do you need help?’ Orlando restaurant manager uses secret sign to help rescue abused boy
- Spartanburg wants to see pandemic through the eyes of young people
- U.S. Marshals, SWAT arrest wanted man following standoff in Henderson Co.
- Resources for healthcare workers to register for vaccine by deadline today