>> Open Fight Night!
Our previous “Fight Club” event was so popular, we’ve decided to add a monthly “Fight Night” for those who want a little extra practice roughhouse time! In this 90 minute session, we’ll work out and warm up together, led by 5th Degree Black Belt and Master Instructor Tim March (aka “TimTv”) Then we’ll do round-robin fighting until 8:45.
For those who want to stay, at 9:00 we’ll be showing the cult-classic martial arts film “The Street Fighter” with Sonny Chiba!
Doors @ 7pm, Class is 7:15-8:45
Movie is 9-11pm
Age 13+ (age 13-17 must have parent attend)
$10 admission to watch or participate
Check out our other events on our FB page or at www.TheNinjaplex.com
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Democrats ask ethics panel to investigate Sens. Cruz, Hawley
- Boston's historic triple-double powers No. 4 South Carolina past No. 22 Georgia
- Japan determined to hold Tokyo Olympics, organizers say, following report suggesting otherwise
- 2 community leaders show their not afraid to take the COVID-19 vaccine
- Champ and Major Biden have not yet moved into the White House
- State trooper comforts child after she endures high-speed chase in car’s backseat
- Furman grad stands in for Kamala Harris during Inauguration Day rehearsal
- Work continues to identify and preserve graves of slaves in Clemson