West Main Artists Co-op will host its annual all-member art exhibition — “Open Doors” Nov. 15–Dec. 29. This exhibit will showcase new work created by 48 local visual artists who are members of the Co-op. It opens with an evening of studio tours and a reception during ArtWalk on Thursday, Nov. 15, 5-9 p.m. Studio artists will literally “open their doors” to the public. It will remain on view during regular business hours — Tuesday–Saturday, 10 a.m.–4 p.m. — at no cost through Saturday, Dec. 29.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 'Rooting hard for you': Will departure notes end with President Trump?
- What President-elect Biden can and can't get from an evenly divided Senate
- Sensory Suite being offered to families living with autism
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- Gov. McMaster visiting Spartanburg Medical Center Monday
- President-elect Biden to nominate Gensler for SEC commissioner, Chopra to lead Protection Bureau, according to CNN
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week