West Main Artists Co-op will host its annual all-member art exhibition — “Open Doors” Nov. 15–Dec. 29. This exhibit will showcase new work created by 48 local visual artists who are members of the Co-op. It opens with an evening of studio tours and a reception during ArtWalk on Thursday, Nov. 15, 5-9 p.m. Studio artists will literally “open their doors” to the public. It will remain on view during regular business hours — Tuesday–Saturday, 10 a.m.–4 p.m. — at no cost through Saturday, Dec. 29.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Chesnee woman dies at Spartanburg hospital after collision in western N.C.
- Spartanburg PD: Fight with weapons leads to man's death
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Mega Millions' game
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Booster club raising funds to repair Walhalla HS band trailer
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for man facing domestic violence warrants