Though we are not all able to gather together right now, staying connected and encouraging each other is still very important to SonRise. With that in mind, we are going to prepare and distribute some packets for the kids within our church family and community. The packets will include coloring pages, activities, crafts, and some snacks. The packets will also include at least one activity for the family as a whole. We will also be hosting Facebook live events to read books, have Bible craft time, and have a children’s Bible Study and activity.
We know how hard it can be on everyone with school, church, and community activities canceled, so we want to do our part to take care of our church family and community. Please let us know if you have any questions, would like to receive a packet(s) for your child(ren), or if you’re able to help contribute to this outreach.
“The building we meet in is not what defines us, but rather the love and presence of God inside us.”
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Chadwick Boseman's wife, Taylor Simone Ledward, gives heartfelt acceptance speech on his behalf
- Photos: Stars show off Red Carpet looks for largely virtual Golden Globes
- Byron gives NASCAR another surprise winner at Homestead
- At least 18 killed by Myanmar forces in several cities, UN says
- Celebration of Life held for fallen firefighter Tyler Warfield
- Upstate grocery stores holding job fairs this week to fill 200 positions
- Woman celebrating her 110th birthday shares her secret to a long and happy life: Limit your stress
- Food Lion hosting multiple job fairs in the Upstate
- The most awkward Golden Globe moments in history
- The most stunning Golden Globes gowns of all time