Though we are not all able to gather together right now, staying connected and encouraging each other is still very important to SonRise. With that in mind, we are going to prepare and distribute some packets for the kids within our church family and community. The packets will include coloring pages, activities, crafts, and some snacks. The packets will also include at least one activity for the family as a whole. We will also be hosting Facebook live events to read books, have Bible craft time, and have a children’s Bible Study and activity.
We know how hard it can be on everyone with school, church, and community activities canceled, so we want to do our part to take care of our church family and community. Please let us know if you have any questions, would like to receive a packet(s) for your child(ren), or if you’re able to help contribute to this outreach.
“The building we meet in is not what defines us, but rather the love and presence of God inside us.”
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 76ers teammates Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons to miss NBA All-Star Game over contact tracing
- Video Captures Idaho Families Burning Face Masks In Front Of The State Capital
- Retail and restaurant workers worry about safety as states ease mask rules
- Man Skating With ‘Trump 2024’ Flag Tackled at Central Park Ice Rink
- Watchdog accuses Duke energy of misleading state regulators.
- Another ex-aide calls Cuomo's office conduct inappropriate
- Major Winter Storm! Heavy Snow & Arctic Blast Possible Mid March!
- 7 things you should clean every single day
- 70 years later, a US Army chaplain's remains are found
- WHOA! 13-year-old catches 55-pound blue catfish