Classes will be offered free via Facebook Live and recorded for viewing on YouTube.
Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm Yoga (equipment needed: yoga mat and possible yoga block for beginners)
Yoga is a physical practice that focuses on stretching exercises to build flexibility and relax the body. Yoga also builds strength, coordination, balance and stamina. Please note Thursday classes will be for beginners.
Your instructor will be Melissa Metcalf Le Roy, assistant to Dr. Joseph V. Picone. Melissa is a certified Yoga Instructor, TRX Instructor, Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. You can join her for the following classes at the following dates and times. Please note equipment needed and if you have questions please feel free to call Foothills Wellness Center at 828-859-5004 or email at email@example.com.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Lady Gaga's 2 French bulldogs recovered safely
- Officer shot near high school basketball game in New Orleans dies
- ‘To me it’s just a number’: McDonald's worker celebrating her 100th birthday, requests birthday cards
- FBI identifies suspect in death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, sources say
- FDA panel greenlights Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine
- VIDEO: Mom jumps in river to save son during sledding incident in Tenn.
- Man gets nearly 20 years for Colorado synagogue bomb plot
- Upstate native brings filmmaking talent back to his hometown
- VIDEO: Texas woman who received $9,300 electricity bill files class-action lawsuit
- Slight increase in COVID-19 vaccines coming to SC, DHEC says