Classes will be on Facebook Live and recorded for viewing later on YouTube.
Monday & Thursday at 1:30pm for Total Body Ball Class (equipment needed: exercise ball, mat, resistance arm band and small hand weights)
This Class is to define and strengthen your body in this awesome total body ball training class. This workout is designed to strengthen and condition your muscles, especially back and core muscles. The class format utilizes the stability ball throughout for total-body muscle sculpting. This class continuously challenges participants with exercises that use either body weight only, hand weights and tubing to tone your upper body also. All fitness levels are welcome!
Your instructor will be Melissa Metcalf Le Roy, assistant to Dr. Joseph V. Picone. Melissa is a certified Yoga Instructor, TRX Instructor, Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. You can join her for the following classes at the following dates and times. Please note equipment needed and if you have questions please feel free to call Foothills Wellness Center at 828-859-5004 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Clemson wins 4th straight, holds Wake Forest to 39 points
- Mississippi St. jumps out early, beats South Carolina 69-48
- VIDEO: Dog enjoys snow with skis, in need of forever home
- High School basketball playoffs underway in the Upstate
- Which face mask is best for communication? A new study weighs in
- Community calls for safer streets after lawsuit settlement four years after teen's death
- Here's what you need to know about February's full Snow Moon
- Golf without Tiger Woods? Injuries from wreck brings prospect closer to reality
- Officials investigate box of Covid-19 vaccines found on a Puerto Rico street
- Vaccine allocations expected to increase next week, DHEC officials say