As you may have heard, the City of Greenville has made the decision to postpone all permitted events through May 10th. Unfortunately, but understandably, this means the One Greenville One Give event on April 2nd is cancelled.
We are hopeful that we can either reschedule our event or that we will be able to move forward with a virtual auction at a later date so that the organizations can still benefit. We are keeping an eye on the situation and will be in touch about future plans!
We would like to thank all the amazing vendors and donors who were willing to help us make this event possible including: The Peace Center, Carolina Ale House, Wings on the Run, Chicora Alley, Southern Culture Hospitality, Uptown Catering, Memoir’s Catering, and the band – Dance to the Music.
While we are disappointed that we will not be able to showcase the three incredible organizations on April 2nd, we hope you can take a few minutes to learn more about each of them and Leadership Greenville Class 46’s projects:
Pleasant Valley Teen Center: https://www.facebook.com/communityconnectorsLG46/videos/224550365254881/
More about the Pleasant Valley Teen Center project: https://www.greenvillechamber.org/leadership/pleasant-valley-community-teen-center-renovation-project/
More about the Soteria Kitchen Renovation project:
Tanglewood Middle School:
More about Tanglewood Middle School Outdoor Space project:
Thank you to everyone who purchased a ticket to our event. Each ticket purchaser will receive an email with the following options:
A – Hold onto your ticket for a possible future event;
B – Donate the value of your tickets to the Greenville Chamber Foundation (which will benefit our Leadership Greenville projects) and receive a tax credit (assuming we cannot reschedule our event)
C – Request a refund today (or later if we determine we cannot reschedule)
Thank you for your support during these challenging times. We appreciate each of you!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Female found dead after house fire, coroner's office says
- Where the COVID-19 relief bill stands in Congress, and what comes next
- Videocast: Some sun Saturday
- House passes $1.9 trillion COVID-19 bill
- Upstate high school basketball teams advance to Upper State championships
- House nears passage of $1.9 trillion relief bill
- Lady Gaga's dogs recovered safely
- Lady Gaga's 2 French bulldogs recovered safely
- Officer shot near high school basketball game in New Orleans dies
- ‘To me it’s just a number’: McDonald's worker celebrating her 100th birthday, requests birthday cards